This beautiful and stylish vintage electric percolator with creamer and sugar will be perfect for your next gathering. Manufactured during the Art Deco period, circa 1930's, this handle and spout style coffee pot is plated with nickel. The bottom is marked as manufactured by the Edison General Electric Company under the Hotpoint brand. Its catalog number is 114P33. Complete with all parts including the original appliance cord.
- Nickel plated copper/gold wash interior is shiny and lovely.
- Pot stands 10 1/2 inches tall, with a max handle-to-spout width of about 10 1/2 inches.
- The original cord is included.
- Fill capacity is about 48 ounces, making five cups.
- Heats quickly.
- Retro Americana at its finest.
This is a vintage product in wonderful condition showing a chip in the glass top and minor vintage surface wear. It is bright and lustrous with a nice presentation and appeal. This is a unique item, with only one available. Unless stated in the product description, items used for display purposes or scale measures are not included.
We take pride in having the items in our store arrive at your doorstep clean and nicely packaged as a gift for yourself or ready to present as a gift to a special someone.