These adorable vintage character mugs will look great in your bar or man cave!
- A Toby Jug is a pottery jug in the form of a seated or recognizable person (often an English king). The seated figure is often a heavy-set, jovial man who is holding a mug of beer in one hand and a pipe of tobacco in the other while wearing 18th century attire.
- Each mug measures approximately 3 1/2 inches tall and 2 3/4 wide (4 1/4 with handle)
- Given as a gift in 1951 (the hand written note on the bottom of each)
- These mugs have been well cared for and are free from chips and cracks. The paint on the nose of one had flaked off and the hat rim on the other has minor paint flaking.
- A classic vintage treasure, waiting to be added to your collection, bar or man cave.
WOW Factor - their 67-year history (just imagine where these mugs have been)!