Imagine wearing this beautiful vintage gingham check apron while preparing your next feast!
- Vintage blue and white gingham check pattern, likely from the 1960's.
- Darling embroidery on the waist band, pocket, and bottom hem.
- Pleats around the waist band. One pocket.
- Measurements (approximate): Skirt top 20 inches wide, Skirt bottom 45 inches wide, Length 22 inches, Ties 33 inches each.
- This apron is in fabulous vintage condition. It appears unused.
- A lovely handmade mid-century treasure, waiting to be used in your kitchen.
WOW Factor - the color!
PACKAGING: We take pride in having the items in our store arrive at your doorstep clean and nicely packaged as a gift for yourself or ready to present as a gift to a special someone.
SHIPPING: Orders are typically shipped within one business day of payment clearance (excluding weekends and holidays).